Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Training Log - Day 18 - Sleep Ruins Workout

So I was going to train. Seriously, nose to the grindstone. But then... I happened to stumble across the couch. And "they" weren't home. And you have to understand, that's the only time I can enjoy the couch. They have this weird thing about me and furniture, but what they don't know won't hurt them. Because frankly I think the whole thing is absurd and elitist. I think of it more as a political statement, ascertaining my individuality, and an equal share in this family...

But I digress. Where was I? On yes, the couch. It's very comfortable and soft. They did good, picking it out. And the arm has a great little nook to rest my head. And it's very very cozy...and...I...started...getting...slee....(yawn)....

No comments: